We are the University of Saskatchewan Sessional Lecturers’ Union. Through collective bargaining, we strive to provide our members with the fair wages and working conditions they deserve. Our members never stop working for their students, and we never stop advocating for our members’ rights. Fair representation for sessional lecturers improves quality of education for our students and strengthens our University community.
Parking Spaces for Winter Term, 2023 (January – April)
Parking spaces for the 2023 Winter Term go on sale beginning November 21, 2022. The union makes a limited number of parking spaces available to sessional lecturers on a cost-recovery basis.
Find more information, including pricing and dates, on our Parking Services page.
Check out the latest issue of our newsletter below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Did you know that, as a U of S sessional lecturer and member of CUPE 3287:
- You have a union that will support you if you have job-related problems?
- You can apply for on-campus parking through your union?
- You can apply for professional development funding to attend a conference or for other projects related to your teaching practice or academic research?
- You can apply for a tuition waiver to take a course at the U of S
- You are eligible for health and dental benefits?
- You can apply for a Right of First Refusal if you have taught a course three times or more in a four year period?
- You have the opportunity to serve as a member on a University or union committee?
- You may be eligible for Employment Insurance benefits if you are not teaching in a given term or during the Spring and Summer session?
- You are invited to social occasions throughout the year where you can meet other sessional lecturers?